Friends Service Council Nepal (FSCN) is a not-for-profit national level non-government organization working on socio-economic development and human rights in Nepal. FSCN aims to fight againstMore
Disaster Management and Climate Change Adaptation.
Under this program, FSCN launches projects focusing on disas
Water, Sanitation, Hygiene (WASH) and Environment.
FSCN work on the issues of awareness, advocacy and lobby
Consumers’ Rights Protection.
FSCN is willing to work on Awareness, Advocacy, Lobby, CapacView All
Upcoming EventsView All
Major ActivitiesView All
- FSCN,DCA and NCA distributed Rs 19,210,000 for 1921 families.
- TIME article and Mahabhukampa Talkshow.
- Earthquake relief support by FSCN
- Workshop entiltled “Establishment of Water and Sanitation Cooperative: Opportunities and Challenges” conducted
- Interaction program on “Consumer Concern on Safe Shelter” on the occasion of 16th National Earthquake Safety Day
- Agreement with WaterAid Nepal
- FSCN honored for promoting WASH and ODF campaign