Friends Service Council Nepal (FSCN) is a not-for-profit national level non-government organization working on socio-economic development and human rights in Nepal. FSCN aims to fight againstMore
Disaster Management and Climate Change Adaptation.
Under this program, FSCN launches projects focusing on disas
Water, Sanitation, Hygiene (WASH) and Environment.
FSCN work on the issues of awareness, advocacy and lobby
Consumers’ Rights Protection.
FSCN is willing to work on Awareness, Advocacy, Lobby, CapacView All
Upcoming EventsView All
Major ActivitiesView All
- DCA & FSCN in National Reconstruction Mega Campaign Launching Program in Bungmati
- SWC field monitoring Visit- December 2015
- Nepal Earthquake Response 2015
- FSCN’s Earthquake Emergency Project (EEP) in Sagarmatha Television
- Act Alliance Joint Monitoring Visit Mission
- Workshop entiltled “Establishment of Water and Sanitation Cooperative: Opportunities and Challenges” conducted
- Interaction program on “Consumer Concern on Safe Shelter” on the occasion of 16th National Earthquake Safety Day