Vacancy for Social Mobilizer (SM)
Name of the Position: Social Mobilizer(SM)
Required No: 1
Location: Godawari-2, Lalitpur
Service Duration: 4 Months (June to September 2017).
Friends Service Council Nepal (FSCN) is a non-profit making national level non-government organization working for socio-economic development, disaster risk management, WASH, livelihood support, good governance and human rights in Nepal since 1991. FSCN aims to fight against poverty and injustice through socio-economic empowerment of the poor and marginalized people, gender equality and social inclusion (GESI).
This position is for the World Jewish Relief (WJR) funded Livelihood project, based in Lalitpur district. The project area is Godawari Municipality in specific ward no.2.The Social Mobiliser will be working in close coordination with existing other two mobilisers working in the same area in accordance to the provided Job Description.90% of the work of the Social Mobiliser will be field based and the remaining will be based at center office at Imadole, Lalitpur.
- Be familiar with and work in accordance with the Vision, Mission, Goals, Objectives and program of FSCN.
- Carry out activities at the field level as per the plan in close coordination with other Social Mobilisers. Ensure that the planned activities are being implemented on time meeting the deadlines.
- Technical backstopping and monitoring to the beneficiaries of the livelihood project implemented by FSCN and funded by World Jewish Relief (WJR).
- Regular reporting to the Project Coordinator.
- Represent FSCN at the local level and maintain good coordination and network with concerned stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly timesheet, meeting minutes, financial reports and providing evidences of bills occurance at the local level. Providing constructive feedbacks and suggestions for future purpose.
- Overall support for the smooth implementation of the project.
- Education: Minimum SLC pass (Priority will be given to Plant JTA).
- At least one year of experience of working at the community level.
- Preference to local candidate
- Women and candidates from excluded group are encouraged to apply.
Interested Candidate can email their updated CV and coverletter at email@example.com before 27th May 2017(5 pm).