FSCN has adopted three approaches and strategies:
1) Social action in the community/VDC level,
2) Lobby and advocacy at district level and
3) Policy influence at national level.
Specific approach and strategies are:
- Participatory, gender equality & social inclusion
- Rights based
- Sustainability (assets, skills, and knowledge pass on)
- Local resources mobilization/social mobilization
- Capacity building and institutional development
- Poverty focused
- Environment friendly/disaster risk reduction
- Partnership, linkage, coordination and networking.